Inspired by the Ridge and beautiful county in which we live, the new Making Memories in Butte County Candle Collection is sure to stir up all the warm and fuzzy memories of well loved landmarks in our area.
Currently 7 Memory Inducing Scents (with at least 3 more in the works including Debbie's Pancakes and Dolly-O's Doughnuts!)
- The Ridge - "Take me home to the place where I belong" - scents of a mixed forest, earthy but sweet
- Magalia Cedar - made with 100% pure Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Philbrook Lake - "Memories of 4-Wheeling in the Mountains" - scents of a dusty ride to the forested lake
- Table Mountain - "Reminiscent of Pastures in Springtime" - just like a hike to Phantom Falls
-The Flumes - "Hiking by the Water & Under the Trees"
-Butte Meadows - "Traditions of Tree Cutting & Picnics" - just like a fresh pine at Christmastime
- Debbie's French Toast - "Nothing Quite Like Breakfast at Debbie's" (was originally supposed to be Pancakes at Debbie's but due to a mixup of labels from the manufacturer, Debbie's French Toast was born and Pancakes are in the works!)
Made with 100% pure Soy Wax and hand poured in small batches right here in my shop in Magalia, CA. Available in 8oz and 4oz tins. 8oz candles are approximately a 40 hour burn time. 4oz candles are approximately a 20 hour burn time.